Monday, May 21, 2007

The big 4 - 0 , 21st May






Has been published in the wrong date order and cant change it back again now, so my birthday pics are before the day before ??!! Its the Irish in me sorry!

This one is for all my fantastic colleagues at work who gave me a 40 badge bigger than a lunch plate and instructed me I had to take it to Europe with me to wear on my birthday - and they wanted photographic evidence>??!@!#!!!

This thing is so big it even has a stand like a photo frame on the back of it!!

SO here is the first installment to 11am on the 21st May!!

sigh...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Birthday Girl:)
That big 4 0 has finally arrived!! You're certainly in an awesome spot to make it a very memorable birthday. Have a fab day from start to finish - pleased to see the evidence is being worn - but need to see a more public display thanks, wearing it at the apartment is far too safe. Your travel log has been amazing, Andrew & I have relived 2002 all over again thanks to you, must say your accomodation may be just a bit more comfy than our tent tho!
The big & little Lennox's wish you a very happy 40th! Ciao (hope this is spelt right) Love & big hugs xxoo.

deliverygirlnz said...

Hey Sue,
Glad the boys are now well after picking the best time to tests Mummies stamina the other week. You will have to tell me more about Andrews trip- what a whirlwind, he must have been shattered with all the travel in that sort time span??

The photos of my birthday badge are improving!! Have travelled to the camping ground for one - you would have loved this CG, we went for a walk in it and there are 3 huge swimming pools in there!!! Nice spot in Buccine.

Thanks for the birthday wishes old girl, yes I have joined the ranks but WILL NOT be planning on having a baby (or 2) like you next year!!! Too much travel to do, so you had better come back to work with me so I can get some leave again sometime!!
Bourno serra my friend