Sunday, April 08, 2012

1 WEEK TO GO.......


Ok I need to learn how to use this site again as I somehow just lost everything I had written !@?!!

We are 1 week away from leaving with both of us only having 1 more day of work each, before rushing around doing all the stuff you have to do, before going overseas for 6 weeks! Packing is finally going well, a little tricky when you are going to both hot & cold climates, but have most contingencies covered from rain ponchos to jandals!


Itinerary is:
-Fly to Korea for a night before flying on to Heathrow.

-Driving around for 2 1/2 weeks in southern England, visiting the more quaint villages and towns.

-A tour through Dungeness nuclear power station, arranged by Dave at work.

-Fly to Germany to meet Anna & Rudy (ex-power station) who have organised a trip following the Rhine to some great looking places.

-Fly to Santorini for 5 days.

-Ferry on to Crete for a week.

-Fly back to London for a week.

-Stop off in Seoul en-route home.

I keep hearing Europes song "The final countdown" in my head! Its my anthem for this week :-)

No comments: