Saturday, June 23, 2007

Final thoughts

Do you know that after 2 months and enduring 4 language changes on this Blog page, I have JUST found a button that would have brought all the icons back to english whenever we changed countries- had I known !!!! Typical of me !@#$$!

This will be my last post and I just wanted to say thank you to all those that have read the blog as we travelled along and those who have sent comments along the way. They came to be something we really looked forward to reading each day and missed when we couldnt get online.

When I began, I hadnt planned to post a diary each day, but had so many positive comments and feedback, it came to be part of my routine over these past 2 months.

I look back over some of the posts and cringe at spelling and grammar errors, but cut myself some slack since they were usually posted late at night!

So thanks to everyone for your well wishes and funny input - it has been mutually rewarding!

Cya at home :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is absoutely wonderful with some great comments and memories from the trip - some things I had forgotten so it was great to have the recap.

It was great to meet you and your family - hope all is well...

Christine Lomas

Anonymous said...

What a delightful chronicle of your shared adventure. It took me three separate sessions to view your entire journal. I very quickly decided to start at the "bottom" of your journal so everything would be chronologically in order. Absolutely amazing! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Donnel & Rose Lester