Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back home from hospital




Hi all, have been meaning to post, but life got a bit fraught as denise ended up being admitted to hopsital 9 days ago as her leg infection spread and she wasnt too well.

She ended up on i.v antibiotics and had 3 trips to theatre over 5 days to try and get it under control. Was a sick wee bunny, but when they finally got it stopped and the wound properly cleaned out, she is feeling better, just weak and tired.

Discharged home now in a leg brace with me as nursemaid - no more suggestions that she get a bell thanks haha.

Received our first ever meals on wheels today- thanks heaps Sue !

2 comments:

Rover Rob said...

Hi there,
I hope you are starting to get better Denise. I'm sure that man of yours is looking after you very well. I dont think he needs a bell...however I'm sure there are some great Nurse outfits on trademe that will fit his frame....
take care, hope to see you both soon.

Jessica said...

I can't believe they had to take you to theatre THREE times! What a nasty injury. I hope you are feeling better!